with my unhealthy desires and choices.
A bit more than two months passed and I feel as if there has never been such thing as junk food. It’s completely out of my life rn. The last craving hit me few weeks ago, but went through it somehow (well, thanks to that empty snacks drawer).
Plus now there are any more excuses for not working out and completing my daily steps challenge. New discovery – if you have any track to walk on/gotta stay at home, run in one place. Better when using any of the movement tracking programs (Nike Run Club, S Health, Runtastic, Pedometer) – wonderful ability to see your progress and amount of burnt calories (oh yeeeeah). All in all, that’s a great way to exercise, when there’s -20 °C (-4 °F) in Lithuania 😀
Now – a short summary of the past two months in numbers:
- lost weight in total – 10kilos/22lbs
- saved budget from non-bought sweets/soda/buns in school canteen – 120$
- times when being called vegan (even though I eat almost everything that vegans don’t) – 17
- times when being yelled at for ‘driving everyone here insane’ with my low-carb eating – 52 (approximately, might be twice more)
- times when grandma asked ‘pumpkin, are you starving?’ – 12
- productivity raise – around 70% (including productivity for physical activities)
- books read about healthy lifestyle – 5 (promissed myself three times more but ok)
- friends involved to this sugar free ’emotional suicide’ – 4
All in all, accomplished.
Pretty much hard to believe it. Half a year been joking with my friends: ‘Guys, Mission impossible 4 came out, it’s called Me On A Diet’. Now I honestly have no cravings for things that used to be casual for me (‘a whole chocolate package a day, damn, it’s not that much!’). This made me realize how far I’ve gone from where I’d been. And I’m so grateful to you all for giving your support and attention, sharing your inspiring experiences and struggles you’ve battled. Thank you! ♥
Next week (or another – I’m a procrastinator :D) I’ll start a new theme here – foods and beverages (advantages, disadvantages and similar stuff), so I’m waiting for your suggestions!